Monday 15 February 2010

Log book 13

Siobhan 19th October 2009

Today we showed the blocking's of Act one and Act two. Siobhan was impressed with both made a few changes.

Act one: We now (apart from Tituba) walk on USL (Up Stage Left) to show some distance between Parris, Abigail and Susanna. I felt it worked well because it showd differences in status between the 3 characters. It now has more of a depth and build to it, just like Miller would have wanted.

Act two: There is more need of a relationship between John and Elizabeth, although Mary Warren needs to be more child-like.

After lunch we finished blocking Act two and moved onto Act three. As Jonnie wasn't here, I stepped in as Hathorne. It was fun actually. Trying to be a man. It challenged me in regards to my posture. I know now how to keep a good posture as Susanna, but not as much as I did when filling in for Jonnie as Hathorne. We are almost done blocking Act three.

Targets for this week:

1. Do research for essay- Meet at 12 midday at High Barnet with Amy B, then go to Nicole's to watch "Goodnight, Good luck" with George Clooney and "The Crucible" of course!!!!
2. Learn Lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And expressions for Act three!!!!!!!!!!! - of high importance
3. Finish making my costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment