Monday 15 February 2010

Log book 4

Nik 29th September 2009
We did a few focus exercises focusing on one theme "Religion". It offended me a bit as much as our theory session did. I can do "The Crucible". I have no problem with it, but an offense is something I take very seriously. I know it's all to help with my character profile and all, but making me do an exercise that requires to say something that I don't believe in or that offends my religion I can't do it. I fear it, and me worrying about it doesn't exactly help. I can play Susanna Walcott, but I have to create her in my own way that won't affect me. My culture and religion has been tested enough so far. I spoke to Nik and Joanne and I felt better.

After lunch we had another session and Nik played some Puritain inspired music. After 3 minutes into the song, I suffered a panic attack (a big one) which lasted around 15 minutes. After I had calmed down, I went back into the session and we played wink murder. It was a good game. After the session finished, I felt really exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment