Tuesday 2 April 2013

This is where you all come in

Hello everyone, I know you are all busy with work and your Uni work, but I need to ask a favour. To help with my Analysis I wondered if we can have an open discussion on the literature I found and whether you think the literature is worthy of it's title.

My literature is research on the Arts Award (which is run by Trinity College in partnership with Arts Council England) and is run in most Razzamataz's across the country.

Below is a few links to What the Arts Award is, What grades it is equivalent to, How it's run and more.

I would appreciate your views and a general discussion on this subject.


What is Arts Award?

Bronze Level

Silver Level Pt 1

Silver Level Pt 2

Gold Level Pt 1

Gold Level Pt 2

Qualification Comparison

Thanks in Advance

Lily

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily

    This is really interesting qualification and I have never heard of it before. Looking at the break down you can see an Art Award can make up UCAS points and even qualify as an AS level, although it's a shame its not an A level. Looking at it I would compare it to The Duke of Edinburgh's Award but for artistic people who want a career in performing. I see where they are coming from with the name Arts Award, but i feel maybe it should be more specific as, it is not a general thing. Make it more known about Leadership. However, if I had known about this award before, I would have taken it, as it seems like a very beneficial award.
    Best wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa Thanks for your reply would you mind if I shared it in my research part of my Dissertation (my nickname for our current work)? I will keep you anonymous if you wish also.

      Best wishes to you too.

      Lily x

      Delete