Monday 15 February 2010

Log book 22

Nik 17th November 2009

Will the week get any better? Will things continually go wrong for us as a cast? I was annoyed today (which rarely happens). I don't know what was bugging me, but I knew that if I didn't keep my mouth shut; I would end up in trouble. I did get into a pickle, and I ended up having a talk with Nik about my behaviour. I didn't mean it, I just lost it knowing that I was stressed out, upset and fed up with the fact that there was only a few of us who did some work yesterday. On top of that the power went in the Arts Depot, so we all carted ourselves up to Graesby House to rehearse. By the end of the session (with everyone loved up from my fruit cake) we pulled it off. We sharpened up and stepped up our game, and Nik was well chuffed. Act three had finally come alive!!! Praise God!!! I was majorly impressed!! Did we as actors just come alive? Yes!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment