Monday 14 May 2012

Task 5C


Consult the reader on Professional Ethics. How does what you have learnt fit in to
the theoretical ethical framework. How does what you have discovered fit in with
the ethics of professional inquiry? Blog what you have learned about ethics in a
professional context.

What I have learnt fits into the theoretical ethical framework by encouraging me not to break the rules of ethics, and how to ensure the safety of those who are involved in my inquiry.

What I have discovered so far doesn’t fit in with the ethics of professional inquiry as I am not conducting research involving parents and children. However I must make sure that those who are involved in my inquiry know everything about my goals, what I will be researching, and that they can withdraw from the inquiry at any given point.

After I have finished my inquiry, the information gained and stored will remain private, and not be published anywhere (unless otherwise discussed). 

No comments:

Post a Comment