Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pilot Focus Group

My pilot focus group is linked into the interviews being done as I speak. I stated in my critical reflection that "...I will be speaking to my colleagues and to Sylvia Young for my focus group." Once those interviews have been completed, I will collate the information and use the important parts to become the centre of my focus group. Whether this will be needed for my inquiry (I don't think it's necessary) only the next week or so will tell me. I am also not sure whether the staff can fit it into their schedules. I don't want to just get a Razzamataz view on this (because they will gladly take part), as it won't balance out. I need the views from staff members or just Sylvia Young herself from Sylvia Young Theatre School to ensure I get a balance on both sides. 

I will report more on this when I complete this process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment