Thursday 31 May 2012

1st day of term at Razzamataz (27th April 2012)

Last week was such an amazing session. All the children were excited and the parents were really impressed. I hope that we will have the same feelings with this weeks session. But who couldn't enjoy it? Having Anna Woodside from the cast of "Wizard Of Oz" doing a master class was so fun! The children loved it, I loved it, the staff loved it, and even the parents loved it. What more can we ask for? The excitement alone was overflowing. We learnt a routine to "Merry Old Land of Oz" from the production, and as I have two left feet I was embarrassing myself. But then again in order to have that connection with students and for them to be able to trust you you have to let them see you make mistakes in order for them to realise that you don't have to be perfect to be a dancer/actor/singer.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Razzamataz-Hampstead/299287913467699 (scroll down to April 28th post)

Above is a link to the video that Luke* recorded of the routine that we did (see if you can spot me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment