Monday 12 March 2012

My Award Title Rationale (Task 4D) 2

I know I sing apart of my Church's Band, and help with the Children's group once a month, and that it isn't exactly linked to Theatre Directing, so I am thinking of some new Award Title's.

BA Hons Professional Practice in Performance & Directing

BA Hons Professional Practice in Music Performance

BA Hons Professional Practice Children's Performance & Directing


I'm sure I will come up with some more as time flies. But for now what do you guys think??

I appreciate every comment given, and I just want to thank you all for you comments.

X

2 comments:

  1. Lily it is good to keep the award title simple - it is linked to your Foundation Degree as well as the topic you do as professional practice - so this also needs to be considered. what will your inquiry be in your new work (unpaid?) role. Will it be based on the children's programme at your church? what is your role there? What are you exploring in terms of community arts practice?

    It would be good to have a discussion about your line of inquiry as you have changed your voluntary status - so please get in touch for a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, I sent you an email earlier this week, not sure whether you have received it. Can we have a Skype tutorial on Monday?? I am available any time on Monday except after 4pm. I know I have seemed to lack on working but something very private has happened in my family that has just put a few things on hold. The good news is, is that my local Salvation Army runs a Drama class for 7-11 yr old's on a Wednesday and I am waiting to hear from the lady who runs it if I can help out. (This will hopefully link my work within my church to Professional Practice in some format.) My foundation degree was in Performing Arts (Drama & Theatre Production), would my work both with my Church and volunteering with the Drama class linked to this title? I think I might go with BA Hons Professional Practice Drama & Theatre Production. But that still is a mouthful. I will have a think about this over the weekend.

    Thanks for being very helpful with this process at this stage. I value it very much.

    Lily

    ReplyDelete