Friday 30 March 2012

Task 4A Revisited

1. If I come up with an idea for a show, how do I propose the idea? Is there a process I have to follow?

2. What do I do in a situation where I see someone (one of the students I work with) (no where near school property) being bullied? Do I walk away or try to resolve the situation?

3. I fear of all my time being used again how can I be reassured?

4. What do you do if something in the class goes wrong and the teacher isn't there and you couldn't leave the class to get the principal?

5. With the ethics of both organisations what steps will I need to take to further my inquiry via research? Would I need to get the children involved?

6. How do I gain permission from both organisations to do this?
   A Contract?
   A Signed Agreement?
   Parental Permission?


I would really appreciate your thoughts on this as it can really help me with the basis of my inquiry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment