Saturday 3 March 2012

My Award Title Rationale (Task 4D)

Through further reflection, I have decided to stick with what my heart says instead of what my Frontal Lobes tell me. As much I love the idea of running my own Academy, I know that realistically it can't happen yet. So I am sticking with my original goal (as I have more of a passion for it) Theatre Directing.

Therefore I have come up with the following award title:

BA Hons Professional Practice (Theatre Directing)

What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilly, maybe you could write a little bit more about your knowledge what you have gained during the last years and why you chose this Title. So, I wouldn't know if this Title fits to you and your Profession. Bw, Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  3. All will be revealed on Monday. I am completing Task 4C by Sunday. More of my profession will be revealed in this. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - I would like to hear more about he rationale - it is good to keep award titles fairly broad unless the topic narrows this - something like theatre arts- because the title usually speaks to a number of different audiences on your CV - you can also add clarification on your CV with the title of your inquiry - working title at this point. Will wait for rationale.

    ReplyDelete