Wednesday 2 November 2011

Questions from Paula Nottingham

How would you describe your role in the company?

My role in the company is an Actress and I am also the Musical Technician. I might be able to do some assistant Directing in the near future. As I am in Community Theatre my roles will change depending on the performance. I am also a Committee Member that assists the Director with Admin and Promotion of the Company.


What did this journal writing experience tell you about your professional practice?


Writing this journal told me that there is so much on offer working in Community Theatre and that I could explore more than I would being in West End show for example. I am learning and teaching at the same time, and also gaining an experience in how to run a company, what it's like to be a committee member, and a member of the technical staff. I may not be paid for this job but raising money by doing something I love is a fascinating thing.

Actually it's told me that I don't know...... I might have to come back to this question unless the answer above answers this questions. I might have to re-think this question and re-post.

No comments:

Post a Comment