Saturday 24 December 2011

5 Sources Of Information Part 2


Day to Day Diary & Personal Journal

I keep a diary of my day to day dates whether it’s a Doctor’s appointment, Campus Sessions, family gatherings. It’s important for me to do this as I can forget things. I have to keep a personal diary; I have done this since I was a teenager. (What teenage girl doesn’t?) I find that if I keep a personal diary, I can go back and source information from either my personal life or my professional practice to help with current or future practice.


You-Tube

I use You-Tube to research and watch films, interviews, music videos etc. I find it very valuable as a student as well as a Director/Singer because you can also upload videos (within reason). I have been able to publish my music without a price tag so that people can listen to it and so that people can watch my work.


Social Networking

I find that Social Networking is a key place for information depending on A: Where you network, B: Who you network with, and C: How you network. For me it’s a good way to communicate professionally with friends, and people I have worked with or have yet to work with. I find out quite a fair bit of information on Celebrities, my friends, Books, Movies and more. I use Facebook and Twitter as my main forms of Social Networking and they are my main sites for information in Social Networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment