Sunday 9 October 2011

1st official Rehearsal of songs for our promotional event on 1st October

Wednesday 14th September 2011


After yesterday I was tired, stressed, annoyed, and just frustrated more than I had ever been in my life. It took roughly 2 cups of tea and 2 coffees to wake me up today. I had never drunken so much caffeine at all. I went back to my director’s house for rehearsals. In the time we had, I was getting all the backing tracks in the order they should appear in, making sure I had all the correct tracks by going through them with my director, and working on the group songs that I sing a part of. It was a great rehearsal with challenges that made me feel angry. But I realised that the challenges shouldn’t get to me, but that I should be strong and courageous. So hopefully I will be back to my normal self tomorrow. I am praying I will be my normal self tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment