Friday 28 January 2011

30/11/10

Tuesday 30th November
Today the montage was re-looked at and a spider scene with Zee was put in. As I observed this I could sense the group was tired of things being changed all over again. I'm, just wondering whether we are moving too slow and not moving on. Then a scene was created for Nuria’s character and Nuria, Ayla, Dan and Amy Lane discussed about the culture of being a Muslim. A bus stop scene was devised for Natalie. As I felt withdrawn I continued on with my essay and started to write some news reports for FTW News (which involved Jay and I). Today was just a blur, and i don't know whether it will get better or not but we had some great contributions from Rozana and Ayla (who have Muslim backgrounds) which created a seed for Nuria’s character.(Which I saw as a blessing because finally we were making a sort of structure for the piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment