Wednesday 1 February 2012

New Job!!!!

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas & New Year's. I have just been put on the Rota to help lead Worship at my Church which is an amazing for me!!!! (As it has been a dream for years of mine). This gives me a second chance to complete BAPP, and it gives me the things I need to know/have for the next module. I am hoping to attend on Monday as I learn better by being at our Campus Sessions, than from reading what people have written about the sessions on their blogs (only because sometimes when you write something online, someone could get the wrong end of the stick). Which in my case happens all the time (getting the wrong end of the stick).

I wish you all a wonderful rest of the week, and I shall (possibly) see you on Monday.

Love

X

No comments:

Post a Comment