Thursday 10 January 2013

Deferring........

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year and are very well rested. I have decided to defer till May just because things are very manic at the moment and have been manic over December.

I wish you all the best of luck if you are doing your Oral Presentations this month, and I love being kept in the know of how things are going for you all. It puts a smile on my face.

I cannot wait till the summer when we all celebrate finishing University!!!!! We haven't got long to go!!!!


All the best


Lily

:)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    I am doing the same thing! I'm on a ship until the end of april so may works out perfectly!

    I am sure i will see you in may for our presentations :)

    Best of luck for this semester x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily-Jay It's good to know someone else apart from me and those I already know about who is deferring. I feel rested and relaxed and almost ready to start my inquiry properly. I will hopefully see you in May I have to get through Feb first.

    Best of luck to you too!

    Lily

    :)

    ReplyDelete