Wednesday 7 November 2012

Sorry for not blogging enough

To be honest work does take over a little bit. However my faith is number 1 at the moment. So I am focussing on that and Razzamataz (but I am speaking to my boss this Friday in regards to my inquiry.) I have all the data on Razzamataz in my head but have no clue how to put it on paper. On Monday I am going to visit my chosen college to gain some course information in regards to A-Levels, and I have a friend who is the Vice Principal of a school in Friern Barnet and I am going to ask him if he can get me some information on the 3 core subjects I am looking at. I shall keep you all updated further, with another update on Friday evening. Until then I am commenting on other's blogs to keep in the know and to advise if necessary.

Good Luck with your inquiries everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lily

    I have been looking at the email you sent as an update.

    Looking at your latest questions - you need to restate your inquiry questions so that you are doing more than collating information about your organisation.

    Are you problem solving something in the workplace for your organisation?

    Are you trying to gain more experience about a particular part of the curriculum or business model?

    What are the aims and objectives besides dong an in-depth case study of your organisation. what is the purpose of the case study? Bw

    ReplyDelete