Saturday 17 September 2011

Hey all, Just a quick update on "Cinderella". Here is the chance to meet some of my friends in the cast.

So the lady with the Blonde hair next to me is Diane Hammond. She is my Stepsister in the Pantomine and she is our Treasurer and Stage Manager.

Then the guy with the black hair is my pal Buttons! A.K.A Shane Tanner.

More cast photo's coming up soon.



"Cinderella" is going well at the moment, it is everything I could imagine possible. The cast and our Directors are amazing and I have learnt a lot these past few weeks. I know what you may be thinking out there. Oh she's got a part in a Pantomine, she's not getting paid, how can she afford to live? A lot of people have judged me on this and I will always say the same thing. It doesn't matter whether I get paid or not, the experience I recieve from this is incredibly valuable. My Directors have at least 60-80 years of experience between the two of them. I am most grateful from what I am learning from them and the cast as a whole. God will help me with my finacial issues and I get full support from my Parents as well as guidance from my tutors Paula, Alan, and Rosemary. That's what's important not money. I would hate to think some of you think that money is more important than the values of life and the way you lead it. Because that just isn't the case at all.

So a huge thankyou to Alan Durrant, Paula Nottingham, Rosemary McGuinness, Monika Caro, Roger, Diane, Fifi, Shane, and the rest of the cast for your amazing support and help so far!


Love you all and have a wonderful weekend.

Lily

X

No comments:

Post a Comment